How are you doing?
With the sequence we have followed for Zoewriter since the year started, I’m not supposed to be writing a blog to you today but I really need your help that’s why I am writing to you 🙏
I am a Nigerian, currently living in Nigeria, and I want you to please pray for my country.
In the last two months, there’s been so much unpleasant situation happening in my country. It’s been difficult to get the country’s currency, no fuel, transportation cost hike, foodstuff price hike, riots, insecurity, chaos, only to mention a few. Living here seems more difficult by the day. However, our election is only a few days away, and it is up to us to decide how we want our situation to be over the next four years.
A lot of people have their speculations and opinions about the election and how it will turn out, but that’s not what I want you to think about. I want you to please pray for my country 🙏. If you don’t know what to pray for, here are a few things you can pray for:
- That God will turn the heart of all men in the country to align to His will for Nigeria as regards our leadership.
- That creations will all work together to enthrone God’s will over Nigeria in this forthcoming election.
- That there shall be peace before, during and after the election.
- That there shall be confusion in the camps of the enemies of Nigeria planning evil.
- That only God’s will will stand in Nigeria.
Whatever other prayer points comes to mind for my country, please pray it for us. And if you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, please go out on Saturday and vote. It is your civic responsibility, and decisions will be made based on votes. Remember, whatever decision is made will affect you, your family, friends, and loved ones.
Pray and act:vote.
And may God hear our heartcries and visit our nation for good 🙏.
Thank you and God bless you 😊.