From Broke to Wealthy
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the month of November 🎉🎉. We thank God for the gift of life, provision, protection and above all for preserving our lives till this moment. Glory to His name!
How are you doing? I hope you’re doing well and living your best life in the best way you can.
My sincere apologies for not writing to you last week. We had a conference in my church (TREM) and I was soaking in all the messages while receiving my daily loads of benefits 😂. I hope you’ll forgive me 😊.
The year 2022 has been an amazing year for everyone, a lot has happened, a lot of goals achieved, a lot of dream fulfilled and we’re soon going to welcome the year 2023. As much as you want to start creating the new year resolutions you’ve never kept to all these years, it’s worthy of note that you don’t need them, because you don’t live up to them. One thing you need are habits and systems (this would probably be a topic on its own). In order to help you build such system, I’d be sharing with you something I learnt during the conference, titled “From Broke to Wealthy” by Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Let’s get right into it ✈️
How to go from Broke to Wealthy
1. Expect more from yourself. Until you believe in your own talent, gifting and ability, no man can take you where you want to go.
Change your mindset and approach to doing things.
2. Express yourself. Express your vision. What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? Expressing yourself means you see it when others don’t see it. You believe it when others don’t believe it.
What can I do everyday to make wealth come to me?
3. Examine yourself. What is my current situation? What can limit me? What do I currently have that can take me from broke to wealthy? You have to examine what your gifts are.
4. Seek a turnaround. Look everywhere. Don’t be satisfied with where you are. Know where to go when you don’t know what to do.
5. See the treasure. There’s a treasure near you. God doesn’t work with nothing, you have to know what you have.
6. Submit to a teacher. It means borrowing ideas. You need to submit to someone who has been where you have not been.
7. Select your team. You need to have the right kind of people around you. Surround yourself with people who see where they’re going. Choose who runs with you.
To listen to the full sermon, watch here
Remember to start building systems for year 2023 and not just resolutions.
See you soon 🤗🤗