It’s my new year and Zoewriter’s new year 🥳🥳🥳🥳
I’m super excited about this new year and all that God is set to do.
I’m grateful for my life and God adding a new year to my life 🙏
I’m grateful for Zoewriter and how far God has brought us 🙏
I’m grateful to all of you for supporting Zoewriter through it all. We love you 💕💕🥰🥰😍
To the business of today:
When God asks us to do things, we may have so many questions and so many reasons not to do them, but when we do it, what eventually happens?
Well, today, I’m going to be sharing a few things I have learned so far with Zoewriter. Let’s get right into it:
- Obeying God is not about you most of the time; it’s about Him, His glory, and the impact on others.
- When God gives you a vision or a task, He sponsors it. I remember how difficult it initially was for me to pay for and renew Zoewriter’s domain, especially as the price kept increasing every year. But somehow God makes it possible every year.
- The fact that God is asking you to do it doesn’t mean it will be smooth. Challenges will come, but knowing that you are doing it with God’s backing will keep you going.
- You will almost always feel unqualified for it. Sometimes, I write something and I’m questioning if I’m really 100% faithful at that thing. Other times, I reread a blog and wonder who wrote it because it doesn’t read like something I could have written.
- Sometimes obedience is also about you, as it’ll spur you to get closer to God. It will spur you to be more intentional about your relationship and walk with God. Even if i sometimes go days without really praying or reading my Bible, when I remember that I wouldn’t have anything to write here or that what I would be writing may not be from the Holy Spirit, I quickly retrace my steps and realign my walk with God.
Even when you don’t understand, obey.
Even when you don’t have the resources, obey.
Even when you don’t have all the answers, obey.
Obedience is important.
Happy Birthday Oluwatosin 🥳🥳🥳
Happy 3rd Birthday, Zoewriter! 🥳🥳🥳
See you in our new year 🥰😍